What would Satan do? (W.W.S.D.)
By: Michael Fackerell
If you were Satan, the god of this world (II Corinthians 4:4), the prince of this evil age, what would you do? Being intelligent, you can read the Bible to find out what God Almighty is planning for you. And what is He planning? Well, according to the Scripture the plan is that Jesus will come back to the earth and destroy the antichrist (2 Thessalonians 2:8; Revelation 20:10). At that time, you read, you will lose your power on earth, be judged, bound and soon cast into the lake of fire? Does this sound like a good day for the devil? To go from dominion over the earth to disgrace and torment? I don't think so.
So, as the devil, you look up the Scripture to find out when Jesus will return. And you find out that lots of bad stuff will happen, but basically, first "this gospel of the kingdom must be preached to all peoples and then the end will come" (Matthew 24:14). You notice in the King James Version that the people of God can hasten the day of the Lord's coming (2 Peter 3:12). The devil can be secure in his kingdom just as long as the gospel does not penetrate the whole globe, and people remain unreached.
What would Satan do? Well, if I was the devil, I would put a lot of effort into STOPPING the gospel from getting out to all the world.
Let me suggest that this is exactly what the devil IS doing. But how to achieve the goal? Well, the only ones who can reasonably be expected to preach the true gospel are Christians. Therefore Christians must be stopped from preaching the gospel. If you want to help the devil in his goal to keep his kingdom by stopping the gospel from being preached in all the world, here are some things YOU as a Christian can do:
1. Convince yourself that this is the job for evangelists but never help an evangelist to do that job.
2. Don't preach the gospel yourself. Justify this by saying that it is not your ministry, not your calling. Tell yourself and others that your calling is to serve the church, to be a prophet, to care for the flock, to make money, to raise a happy family, to be "faithful" - but NOT to do something so basic and uncool as to preach the gospel to the unconverted.
3. Teach Christians a new watered down gospel that doesn't demand repentance. Obedience to Christ should be an optional extra in this gospel. Make sure your focus is on Christians. Do not do anything that could cause an unbeliever to inadvertently get interested in the Bible.
4. Redefine evangelism as any action that could lead a person closer to Christ. Get away from any definition that sees evangelism in terms of actually preaching the gospel.
5. Make sure you keep yourself and others very busy in everything except preaching the gospel. Tell yourself that right now its important for you to earn more, to learn more, to care for your family, to read another book, to play another computer game, to buy another CD even to get closer to God, as long as you don't ever get involved yourself in telling others the gospel.
6. Make sure that when you give, you do not give to those whose ministry is to preach the gospel. Tell them to make tents. Pay for prophecies, buy teaching tapes to tell you how to get rich, healed and happy, support those who care for your spiritual needs if you must and the occasional preacher of prosperity, but do not give to them that call themselves evangelists. If you give them anything, give them discouragement.
7. Be as ignorant as possible of the spiritual needs of places far away from you, where people don't know or believe the gospel. Believe that if you can't see them, God can't see them either. Don't encourage anyone to go to the ends of the earth as long as you can see some problems in your local area that need addressing or discussing.
8. Look for exciting new teachings and revelations which have never been heard of except in the last 10 or 15 years and explain to everyone why THIS teaching is going to be the thing that will get the church back on track and give us endless spiritual fulfillment.
If you can think of any other strategies to help the devil stay on as "god of this world", why not write me, so I can add them to my collection?
I believe that together, if we all follow points 1 to 8 and teach others to do so by word and deed, we could keep Jesus away for at least another few generations. How about it?
Just remember, W.W.S.D.
Yours for the lost and perishing, Michael Fackerell
PLEASE HELP SHARE THE BEST NEWS GOD HAS FOR EVERY PERSON!
To help us share the Best News every person needs to hear on this planet, randomly click on just three (3) of the JESUS DID IT! links below. It will take just a few moments of your time. Please - thatís all you are asked to do. God will reward you! (Of course, be highly encouraged to forward one or more of these video clips to those who may have never heard what Jesus did for them on the cross ... especially young people). Thank you so much!
JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT! JESUS DID IT!
JESUS DID IT! - or - JESUS DID IT!
(Please paste one of the above links onto your Facebook page - website - blog - video; etc.)
A Special Message: http://www.precious-testimonies.com/Exhortations/f-j/HelpingShareTheMessageOfTheCross.htm
Dear Reader -are you at peace with God? If not, you can be. Do you know what awaits you when you die? You can have the assurance from God that heaven will be your home, if you would like to be certain. Either Jesus Christ died for your sins, or He didn't (He did!). Are you prepared to stand before God on the Judgment Day and tell Him that you didn't need the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the Cross to have your sins forgiven and get in right-standing with God? We plead with you ... please don't make such a tragic mistake.
To get to know God; to be at peace with God; to have your sins forgiven; to make certain heaven will be your home for eternity; to make certain that you are in right-standing with God right now ... please click here to help understand the importance of being reconciled to God. What you do about being reconciled to God will determine where you will spend eternity, precious one. Your decision to be reconciled to God is the most important decision you'll ever make in this life.
The staff and our ministry supporters so greatly appreciate hearing how God is touching lives for His glory through this outreach. If this ministry has blessed you in some special way, would you please consider taking a brief moment and share your blessing with us? Simply email us at: email@example.com
We truly thank each of you who allow us to publish your testimony, for those who faithfully pray (and fast) for this outreach, for those of you who help support the ministry financially, and for those of you who pass along these testimonies and other ministry writings to others. The part the Holy Spirit has you play is vital in helping win lost souls and being engaged in discipleship, and we can never thank you enough for the labor of love and support you provide on behalf of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Precious Testimoniesis supported financially by those God directs to sow into this ministry. We ask each person reading this to please ask God on an on-going basis if He would have you sow a financial gift to this evangelistic outreach of His - trust that He will clearly communicate His will to you in the matter - then simply be obedient. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the current financial needs of this outreach, or any other questions you may have.
For convenience, you can simply click on the secure Pay Pal donate button below if you want to donate by credit card. Otherwise, you can send your precious gift to:Precious Testimonies, P.O. Box 516, Jenison, MI 49429.
Precious Testimoniesis a non-denominational 501-C-3 evangelistic ministry, and financial love offerings to this ministry are tax-deductible for those who qualify. A financial summary can be viewed by clicking on the following link: Financial Summary.
Inquiries or comments are welcome at our E-mail address:
Thank You, and God bless you!